Try this scallop potato recipe...with ham... amazingly nice !
- 5 potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 1 1/2 cup cubed cooked ham
- 1 can (15 ounce size) whole kernel corn, drained
- 1/4 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 2 teaspoons instant minced onion
- 1 can (11 ounce size) condensed cheddar cheese soup
- 1/2 cup milk
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
In a 3 1/2 to 4 quart slow cooker, combine potatoes, ham, corn, green pepper and onion; mix
well. In a small bowl, combine soup, milk and flour; beat with wire whisk until smooth. Pour soup mixture over potato mixture and stir gently to mix.Cover and cook on low setting for about 8 hours or until potatoes are tender. The scallop potato recipe with ham is ready to serve your appetite..enjoy it !